Saturday, January 06, 2007

Its all about countries

Hello!
I think, we're going China for this CNY.
Shanghai/Beijing, i dont know.
But there's the GreatWallOfChina :DD
Nowadays still got Visa to China?
If there is, i'll be so glad :D
Japan that sticker in my passport looks super cool{:
Aust one has this big paper.
I just want more chops, more & more.

I wanna go alot of countries[:
& I plan to visit them when I grow up.
But, I don't wanna pay for my own air ticket and everything D:
I can never travel alone or stay alone in a hotel.
If not I'm gonna cry again ):
Like, I still cant believe I cried in japan -.-
Just cause, I called AuntieA. three times & she didn't answer me, I cried -.-
Omg, was super embarrased.
Then daddy had to sleep on the tatami(:

Okay, I wanna go...(not in any order)
1)HongKong
2)Santa Claus Island.
3)Bali
4)Taj Mahal,India
5)Dubai
6)Osaka
7)Paris
8)Tasmania/Adelaide
9)Jeju Island

Haha, I wanna go there now...

I've been to...
1)Indonesia (dont know)
2)Malaysia (don't know)
3)Japan (twice)
4)Korea (once)
5)Australia (once)
6)Switzerland (once)
7)Germany (once)
8)France (once)
9)Thailand (dont know)

That should be it I guess, cant really remember alr.
I'm just glad that we're not going Thailand this CNY.
Cause if we're going there, we're going to the same old place again&again.
But I'm dying to go Hongkong.
& my parents just dont want to go.
Cause mum always say that place not for kids -.-
& mum keep saying there got nothing one...
I wanna go the Wax Museum yes...

& I wanna go parasailing again[:
Saw Gina's post then reminded me of Pattaya!
Me&Bro that time was very young.
& I remembered that the thai people had to follow us behind to take carer of us.
I was super scared at first, thought that the whole thing would just unlock by itself.
But the scenary was fab man!
You're like flying in the air like that.

Okay,enough of holidays.
I'm looking forward to CNY.
Cause there's holiday
& what does CNY mean?? Angpaos!
Kor said he's gonna buy me a $89 cage for Junie :D
Ah! but i cant wait for the cage for Junie alr!
She needs a really nice place to sleep/eat/drink/shelter/whatever.
I wanna decorate her cage!
Hahahaha, & she's gonna be in the Kitchen :D

Oh yes, I had a very bad dream last night.
So bad that I woke up at 3.15am & start disturbing my maid.
Then I kept talking to her, so i know there's someone awake!
The dream was super bad, aw man...
I keep thinking I have an illness, I dont know why D:
Oh yes, I have an illness, Gastric Pains.
Something's wrong with me & its bad.

Okay, then, I told auntie I needa go toilet.
Then she asked me which, I said mummy's toilet.
So, she accompained me out of my room.
& I walked super fast to mum's room.
I wanted to sleep there.
But dad takes up too much space.
If I sleep there, I think i'll end up on the floor.

My stomach was hurting very badly, stomach cramp.
Took my medicine then finally, Im able to sleep in peace.

Okay, we're going Grandma's house tomorrow.
& I cant go swimming!!!
This is so unfair, when I can go swimming, we're not going grandma's house.
& when I cant, we're going grandma's house.
Eh, wahhhhhh.
Nevermind.
I'm gonna get 10bucks from dad if I can transfer pics from com to a disc :D
Its for Grandma.

My lips is cracked.
& there's like a dividing line -.-
It looks red, like blood ):
I can feel the line, rah.

I wanna go jogging.
My bro was like "you always stop one, how to jog with you?"
Lol, I cannot jog continuosly, I'll faint on the spot.
Then I'll scream to my bro that I got frost bite!
Lol, how dumb.

Okay, byeeeeeeeeeeee!